Friday, July 9, 2010

My Way


For what is a woman, What has she got? If not herself then she has naught. To say the things she really feels and not the things of one who kneels.... Unless she has to kneel in order to get at the grime!

During the school year, hubby and I have an unwritten agreement: Don't complain about how the chore is done unless you want to do it. So for 9 months of the year I don't comment on much because I'm just too damn busy to do it myself and, really, I'm ever so grateful to hubby for picking up my slack.

However, summertime is my time and household chores get done my way. To be honest, it's only a few little things (but all you married ladies know that it's all about the little things in a relationship), and here they are:
1. Dishes are washed my way.
2. The food storage containers are stored my way.
3. Laundry is separated my way.
4. Bathroom towels are arranged my way.
5. Floors are swept and mopped my way.
6. Dinners are made my way.

And, there's nothing the hubby can do about it!

Unless he wants to do them himself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment