Wednesday, July 22, 2009

To Market, to Market


You know how the line to your favorite ride at Disneyland or where ever is so long? And you just stand and wait in it for 2 hours (or more)? And then you finally board the ride and it's all over in about 2 minutes?

Yeah, the farmers market is kinda like that for me.

I wait all day for it to start. I make a list of all the tasty, fresh fruits and veggies I'm going to buy. I go the the ATM so that I've got cashish. I drive around a bit to find parking.

And when I finally get there it's all over in 10 minutes. Not only did I spend all my money, but I also go a little over because there's ALWAYS something special to buy that I hadn't planned on. This new I went to had rotisserie chicken! With rosemary potatoes! It was $12, just for the chicken!! There were also kettle corn and tamales.

I'll have to bring more money with me next week. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment