Wednesday, July 15, 2009

With the In-Laws


Fortunately for this Stepford Wife, my in-laws and I get along quite well. By in-laws I mean father-, mother, sister-, sister-, and brother-in-law. (Well, my husband's sister is my sister-in-law, fer shure, and her husband is my hubby's BIL so I assume he's my BIL, too. Is that right?)

Anyway, being the good wife that I am, I've washed and put away dishes while staying in my in-laws' RV, as well as packing up the sofa bed each morning. At my sister-in-law's place, I made lunch and done more dishes. Sheesh! Seems like it's all about the dishes!!

I was going to offer to help neaten up the place, but looks like SIL and BIL beat me to it. :-)

Of course, I'll be doing lots of child-sitting. My 7 year-old niece can't wait to play games with me. It's nice, definitely, but I am so glad the household instituted "quiet hour" in the afternoons. The Stepford Wife needs her "me" time!

No comments:

Post a Comment